We’re eating fairly well under the new coupon regiment. These are some of the dinners we will eat in the next two weeks. Some food we had in the fridge and some I bought during the last trip to Albertsons.
- tofu and stirfry veggie mix, brown rice
- pork chops, brown rice and okra
- tandoori chicken drumsticks, brown rice and indian veggies (a Trader Joe’s prepared food we had in the cupboard)
- pasta with homemade pesto, peas and chicken
- Crockpot pork roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions
- chicken soft tacos, guacamole, sauteed peppers and onions
- green chile chicken enchiladas and fideo (mexican pasta)
- chicken and dumplings with veggies (I make it in the Crockpot.)
- hamburgers and fries
- black bean and rice bowls (beans, rice, cheese, salsa, guac) served with tortillas or tortilla chips
I keep a white board on the fridge that has a list of all the main entrees and side dishes listed. I took this photo a few weeks ago, so it doesn’t reflect this menu, but you can see how simple and easy it is to match up entrees and sides.
The fr. denotes frozen foods. This board isn’t very cute, is it? I see a makeover in its future.
Good eating, friends.