Before Miss Petrie Deux was born, I was cleaning, organizing and remodeling like a fiend! This week I have been putting pressure on myself to get some work done. I’m a list girl and if I don’t write something down (then subsequently cross it off), it weighs on me. The way I do the list process is that I write down everything I want to do in the forseeable future. If something doesn’t get accomplished, it just gets moved to the next month’s list. This works for me.
August & September Goals
- Get my hair cut. I have not had my hair cut since the end of December! Ridiculous. Finally, I took the time and I got my hair cut. Perhaps I will be brave and post pictures!
- Take yard stuff to the dump.
- Order a new garbage can from the city. The city will have someone come out to fix it. I was hoping for a new one, but I know this should work, too.
- Weed in the back and front yard. We did the front yard this past weekend and I did the back yard this week. I also added some mulch to the ground for additional weed protection.
- Put a few high end items on eBay. I’ve never done this before.
- Prime and paint the ensuite bathroom cabinet. I’m thinking white.
- Finish removing rock from the ground in the backyard and replace it with mulch.
- Start collecting color ideas for painting the exterior house trim.
- Price out exterior shutters for added curb appeal. Collect paint color options for the shutters.
- Remove lots and lots and lots of yucky bushes from the front yard.
- See an advisor for my graduate program. I have some ideas for my thesis and I need to start taking elective classes to support it.
This is in addition to daily and weekly activities that keep our household moving. I’m testing out a new cleaning system which I will let you know about very soon. So far, so good!
Have a productive day.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 25th, 2010 at 8:11 pm and is filed under to do list.